Children who grow up in poverty confront numerous obstacles, such as hunger and malnutrition, limited access to education and medical services, social prejudice, and isolation. However, with your help of $30 one time or monthly, we may assist children in obtaining the health care they need and other vital resources like education and life skills. We can end absolute poverty once and for all.
What is sponsorship, and how does it work?
• Start a ripple of change in the life of a youngster.
Each $30 monthly gift allows you to access life-changing services such as healthcare, educational assistance, and interpersonal and social skills when you support a youngster. Your project is designed to contribute to a brighter future for others while positively influencing the planet. You may stay up to date on your sponsored youngster’s progress and development through letters, photographs, and annual updates. You have a personal connection to see how your gift affects another person’s life and the opportunity to visit your child and tour her community center.
Children in poverty are more vulnerable during times of crisis, and their futures are uncertain. Before graduation, your monthly gifts will provide your sponsored youngster access to life-changing services such as medical care, educational support, life skills training, and job preparation. You’ll be able to see your influence first-hand as a sponsor, with letters and photos from your kid. You’ll discover essential initiatives specifically designed to assist kids in their efforts to rise out of poverty.
Use the search tool to discover Ryvanz-Mia Charity here if there are any other kids like you who are waiting for a sponsor!
What are my responsibilities as a sponsor?
• A fast start guides to child sponsorship and information about your kid, including a picture.
• Regularly take photographs and post them to social media.
• Hand-written letters from your youngster, many of which are drawn by him or herself.
• Access to Ryvanz-Mia Charity, your online account, where you may view photos and learn more about your kid, read and write letters, manage your giving, and link with other sponsors.
• You’ll also receive updates and monthly emails that show you how your efforts are making a difference in the lives of children. And the opportunity to visit your child and tour our life-changing community centers is available.
• It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make a difference and help people in need.
What is the full extent of my kid’s privilege?
• Through our dynamic community centers, such as medical and dental assistance, empowerment programs, and educational initiatives dedicated to providing children with the support and tools they need to be healthy, stay in school, and graduate on time so that they may make a real difference in their communities.
• We provide personalized attention, support, and guidance for all of our students. Our dedicated teachers and volunteers are immersed in the community and committed to assisting your child in achieving success.
• A sense of belonging and a personal connection to someone who cares (you!) combined with the priceless information that they are unique and appreciated.
• It’s possible to rise above poverty through this program.
Learn more about reputable organizations like Ryvanz-Mia Charity here.